Sunday, October 30, 2005

email 1 - 10.30.05





hayscratchem720 wrote...


Your website is just super. I ran across it while looking for some on-line resources for fort building. We had all of the cushions off of the couch and a blanket to work with but still needed some help. Our search for efort.tv lead us to your site. Although we never got the help we were seeking with chair integration into our new living room fort rollout and bedroom fort migration procedure we thoroughly enjoyed the simplicity and childlike elements of your website.



Thank you for the memories,



Bart, Manuel, Ronny, Jimmy, and Spot



PS: Do you find poo funny too?



Pps that web site is WEAK! Bill (my friend Vegas Bill no likey)




Effort.tv replied


Dear scratchem,


Thanks for your heartfelt comments and critiques. I haven't laughed that hard since like ten minutes ago. You're crazy. Wear a helmet.

email 2 - 10.30.05





yardapultjones wrote...


Wicked cool, now get outa my yard.



Sooo….now that you’re back on team Riot…I’m a 3 pound circus monkey, can I flatwheel a 007?




Effort.tv replied


Dear yardapultjones,


I'll answer your question with another question. How much does a car weigh?

email 3 - 10.30.05





puttyhead wrote...


Well, well, well, what's that old proverb about a dog always returning to it's own vomit? Nah, I'm just joshing you. You suck.




Effort.tv replied


Dear puttyhead,


I don't get it. And what's up with me sucking? What'd I do? You're on junk filter from now on.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker