Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I got this email from someone named Saad Khadri who allegedly thinks I'm his "Dear" and who has also created some incredible combo words like "knowsomebody." I never knew you could do that and get away with it. Anyway, I was amused. Letter below...

Dear,

This letter might surprise you because we have not met neither in person nor by correspondence. But I believe it is one day that you get to knowsomebody either in physical or through correspondence.
Linville Gorge is fun. Caleb and Jeb think so.


I am Saad Khadri I have a proposal to make, that might be of interest to you. I am in possession of a large sum of money (US$18,000,000.00)Eighteen Million USDollars)The money was inherited from my late father who was the Chairman of the Sierra Leone Gold and diamond Mining Corporation during the Sierra Leonian War when Major Johnny Paul Koromah was the country's president.
Babel Tower is the first rapid. It's fun.


The money is of no criminal origin as it was largely realized from black market sale of alluvial gold dust during the war.The money has been deposited in a Bank here in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast).I now want to transfer this money abroad and invest it in profitable ventures,as the time is now ripe for such move.
This one has a nasty undercut on both sides. Most of the rapids out there do.

WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO:

1.Firstly to assist me to transfer this money to any stable country abroad.2.To assist me invest the money in profitable ventures in your country or any other suitable country where you have good connections.3 To help re-locate to the suggested country.4 To manage the money in a profitable manner preferably a joint venture deal with your company.
Cave Rapid has the most vertical drop of any rapid out there and is probably the easiest rapid on the Linville.

For your assistance you will get 25% of the total amount Upon your reques I will give you further details of the plans and tell you more about my self but you must treat as highly confidential for my security.
Then there's a ton of other rapids out there. Here are a couple.


Regards.
Saad Khadri
Buy an Effort t-shirt for your very special someone this holiday.

1 comment:

Eric said...

are you sure your sister isn't a spanish prisoner, and you need to free her?

eXTReMe Tracker