Friday, October 26, 2007

Ween-O-ween 2007

There's something special about Butt-O-Ween. Something's in the air. Is it the green race? Nope. Is it the freshly permed hair donts of the numerous mullett-heads that populate the mountains of Northern Georgia and Eastern Tennessee? I don't think so. Is it that I have gone on a tangent and there's no easy way back to the original story? Nnnnyyyeeeeeeoossss. Or maybe. Well, this time of year is special to me because on the eve of evil, Halloween, my son was born. November 1 is his official birthday, which is Hallow's eve. Nov 1 is the day that marks the beginning and the end for some. For me it is certainly a day that my old life ended and my much better, new life began. This in all sincerity, I'm gonna have to go off the deep end now and say how proud I am of my son Mason Spencer Cooke who has grown, in one year, into a very filled out 11 year old boy named Michael 07. Not sure where the '07 came from but I'm thinking it's kind of like Number 2 in Austin Powers. Michael is my Number 07 man.

Micheal 07 has made us all proud this year or at least for the last week since I found his photo on the floor of the post office. Since then he has graced the dash of fame in my Nissan where he will remain for as long as his photo can bear the harmful UV rays that cruel star, the sun, shines down.

So, happy birthday-ween my son, Michael 07, wherever you are out there.



Goodlater,

Spencer Cooke, Effort.tv

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker